Bark in the Park
BARK IN THE PARK
* April 27th * May 31 * August 2nd *
Our wildly popular Bark in the Park events are back for three games this season, and new for 2017 is a pregame parade for owners and dogs on the field!
Human tickets for the event are priced at just $7.99, plus tax, and canine tickets are priced at $5, plus tax. Proceeds from the canine tickets will be donated to our friends at Second Chance Pet Adoptions.
To learn about our Bark in the Park mini plan, click here.
Please purchase one canine ticket for each dog that will be joining you at the game. This will also provide a seat/space for your dog.
Purchase tickets to Bark in the Park below, using order code BARK:
To ensure everyone has a fun and safe experience at the Bark in the Park events, please read and follow this important information:
- Fans with 4-legged friends will enter through the Baker Roofing Center Field Gate (on the corner of Mangum and Willard St.) and go to the Diamond View I concourse. Seating will be in sections 128, 130, 132, and 134. DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ANY OTHER AREA OF THE BALLPARK.
- We will have plenty of volunteers, courtesy of Second Chance Pet Adoptions, who will be more than happy to pet sit your dog should you need to briefly leave these areas.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations
- Dog owner assumes responsibility for the action of their dog for the duration of the Bark in the Park event
- All dogs must be kept on fixed length leash (no longer than 8 ft.) at ALL TIMES. No retractable leashes, no dogs off leash.
- These games will be busy and the weather might be warm. Please ensure your dog is comfortable in these conditions before planning to attend the event.
Ticket Ordering Information:
- For group tickets: (919) 956-BULL ext 2
- For individual tickets: (919) 956-BULL ext 1 or online here using order code BARK
- Frontier Communications Ticket Office windows
- Download a Bark in the Park flyer HERE
- A discounted human ticket and discounted dog ticket to all three games (April 27, May 31, Aug. 2)
- A Durham Bulls dog toy
- All for just $40
For more information regarding the Bark in the Park package, please contact Cassie Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.687.6535, or fill out the information request section below:
As the Triangle's oldest no-kill shelter, Second Chance Pet Adoption's mission is to rescue abandoned and stray dogs and cats, provide excellent care for each pet, and to match each pet with the best home for its needs, in order to ensure a long lifetime of safety, love, and companionship. Second Chance also encourages responsible pet ownership through education, advocacy, programs, and services.