Bark in the Park
BARK IN THE PARK
* May 6th * June 3rd * August 12th *
Our wildly popular Bark in the Park events are back for 3 games in 2015! $5 from every Bark in the Park ticket purchased will be donated to our friends at Second Chance Pet Adoptions.
We have 2 great ticket options for you:
- For just $11.99 (+ tax), you and your furry friend will get a seat in our designated Bark in the Park area (128-134) in the Outfield Reserved section.
- For $25 (+ tax) you and your pup will get a seat in sections 128-134 of the Outfield Reserve along with access to a 2-hour all-you-can-eat picnic buffet.
- Fans purchasing the $25 ticket will enjoy a buffet of hot dogs, hamburgers, fried chicken, mac and cheese, baked beans, chips and dip, and Pepsi products to drink from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Fans with 4-legged friends will enter through GATE C at the left field foul pole (next to the Tobacco Road Café) or through the Center Field gate in between the Diamond View I & II buildings. Seating will be in sections 128, 130, 132, and 134 only. Dogs will only be allowed on the concourse in the outfield and along the outfield wall. We will have plenty of volunteers, courtesy of Second Chance Pet Adoptions, who will be more than happy to pet sit your dog should you need to briefly leave these areas.
To ensure everyone has a fun and safe experience at the Bark in the Park events, please read and follow this important information:
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations
- Dog owner assumes responsibility for the action of their dog for the duration of the Bark in the Park event
- All dogs must be kept on fixed length leash (no longer than 8 ft.) at ALL TIMES. No retractable leashes, no dogs off leash.
- These games will be busy and the weather might be warm. Please ensure your dog is comfortable in these conditions before planning to attend the event.
Ticket Ordering Information:
- For group tickets: (919) 956-BULL ext 2
- For individual tickets: (919) 956-BULL ext 1 or online at www.durhambulls.com using order code BARK
- Box office windows
As the Triangle's oldest no-kill shelter, Second Chance Pet Adoption's mission is to rescue abandoned and stray dogs and cats, provide excellent care for each pet, and to match each pet with the best home for its needs, in order to ensure a long lifetime of safety, love, and companionship. Second Chance also encourages responsible pet ownership through education, advocacy, programs, and services.