Whether you're planning an event for your annual company function, your religious organization's youth group, or your child's little league victory celebration, Canal Park provides the perfect setting while the RubberDucks provide a reasonable price.
Canal Park even has new sections open to groups!
Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita Tiki Terrace
McDonald's Family Territory
The Duck Club by Firestone
Group Tickets (minimum of 24 tickets)
Pricing: $7 per person (non-fireworks night)/$8 per person (fireworks night)
Group Outing Benefits
- Discount on tickets
- Block group seating on 24 or more tickets
- Group name on video board
- Exclusive group leader gift
- Special group raffle
- Access to specially-priced team and group co-branded merchandise items
- Exclusive group will call area at the Main Box Office at the Summa Health Gate
- Personalized service
Perfect Game Coupons - The perfect complement or alternative to the all-you-can-eat picnic buffet!
Pricing: $5 per person
Includes: One (1) hot dog, one (1) bag of chips, and one (1) 12oz fountain beverage
Grand Slam Coupon - a NEW option to enhance your ballpark experience
Pricing: $10 per person
Includes: Either (one) hamburger or (one) grilled chicken sandwich, french fries and (one) 24oz. fountain beverage
Duck Bills - The "official" currency of Canal Park (accepted throughout the ballpark)
Pricing: Available in $1 denominations
1. Select the group area that interests you the most:
Birthday Parties presented by Sky Zone
Team Outings (Dream Team and Stars of Tomorrow Programs)
DQ Field of Dreams Experience
2. Choose a few dates that would work best for your group:
3. Call or e-mail one of our friendly group representatives at (330) 253-5151 or click here to e-mail.
You'll have a RubberDucks representative that will serve as your personal event planner to make sure the process is hassle free. Your main responsibility is to come to the game and have a good time!
Akron RubberDucks Group Policies
1. Ticket orders must be settled two (2) weeks prior to all games.
2. No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
3. Deposits are non-refundable.
4. Under no circumstances may tickets be returned.
5. Discounts do not apply to groups of less than 24 tickets.
6. All unpaid tickets will be released 24 hours in advance of game.