Honoring our EMazing Community!
The heart of the Emeralds Featured Nonprofit program is providing area nonprofit organizations with five pillars of support. Thirty-eight selected area nonprofits will be featured during the 2013 season. Listed below is what is included at the basic level of the program. The program can be tailored to help reach specific goals of the nonprofit within reason.
- A table on the concourse, in the heart of the action. This table can be used to best serve the needs of the nonprofit (informational, interactive, collect donations, distribute materials, sell goods, etc.)
- A pre-game Public Address announcement while your logo is displayed on the video board. A :30-:60 video PSA can be possible if arranged in advance.
- A representative of your nonprofit will have an opportunity to throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
- A feature article on www.emeraldsbaseball.com profiling your organization.
- Mentions on the Emeralds social media sites
- If interested, a half-inning interview with Matt Dompe on 95.3 "The Score"
Not only are the Emeralds wanting to improve the community awareness of our fans, we also want our front office and players to understand what it means to be part of the community. Leading up to your event, the Emeralds would love to participate in a community service project or an appearance with your organization resulting in an improved sense of community and an opportunity for media coverage.
Nonprofits interested in being one of the featured nightly are required to participate in the ticket FUNdraising program. Please see the included information which outlines the Emeralds program. The Emeralds are here to help you maximize your ticket sales; please review the attached timeline for suggestions on how to increase your ticket sales.
Invite potential donors, recognize your star volunteers or say thank you to your Board of Directors that are coming to the game in the NPO Welcome Center located on the Emeralds suite level in the Press Box area. This area is open to your group one hour prior to the start of the game and will feature light refreshments (peanuts, popcorn, soda and water) for your enjoyment.
2013 Emeralds FUNdraising
The Eugene Emeralds FUNdraising Program is designed to maximize the return for your organization by allowing you to purchase discounted tickets and sell them at face value. FUNdraising tickets start at just $6 per ticket with a minimum of 100 tickets and can be sold for $9...that is a $3 profit for every ticket sold! Sell more and make even more money per ticket. (see breakdown below)
Nonprofits will get tickets in hand, allowing you to distribute tickets to your supporters as you sell them and helping to ease the stress of handing out tickets at a separate time.
Ticket FUNdraising breakdown:
- *100 Tickets @$6/ticket = $600 investment
- Sell 100 @ $9/ticket ($900) = $300 profit
LARGER TICKET PRICE DISCOUNT AT 250 Tickets!
- *250 Tickets @$4.50/ticket = $1,125 investment
- Sell 250 @ $9.00/ticket ($2,250) = $1,125 profit
- *300 Tickets @$4.50/ticket = $1,350 investment
- Sell 300 @ $9.00/ticket ($2,700) = $1,350
And it goes on, the more you sell, the more you make! *Any unsold tickets may be used for another regular season Sunday-Wednesday Emeralds game (excluding July 4th). Unsold tickets must be exchanged for vouchers after the event with Sarah.