Looking for a new way to raise funds for your team or nonprofit? Take part in the Emeralds FUNdraising program. This program is designed to maximize the return for your organizations by allowing you to purchase discounted tickets and sell them at face value.
How the program works:
- Pick one of the Emeralds home game that works best for your group
- Purchase a minimum of 100 tickets at our discounted rate of $7. Groups that wish to purchase 250 or more tickets will get them for $5 per ticket
- Sell the tickets to co-workers, volunteers, board members and supporters for $11
- Your group makes a profit of $4, or $6, for every ticket sold
- The more a group sells, the more they will make
Ticket FUNdraising breakdown:
- *100 Tickets @$7/ticket = $700 investment
- Sell 100 @ $11/ticket ($1,100) = $400 profit
LARGER TICKET PRICE DISCOUNT AT 250 Tickets!
- *250 Tickets @$5/ticket = $1,250 investment
- Sell 250 @ $11/ticket ($2,750) = $1,500 profit
- A ceremonial first pitch, thrown by a representative of your choice
- A PA and Video Board group welcome during the game
- Any unsold ticket may be exchanged for another regular season game (excluding 7/3)
Interested parties should contact the Emeralds Ticket Office at 541-342-5367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.