Tuthill 400 Club
Perched atop the centerfield wall, the newest addition to Parkview Field provides an experience unlike any other! With features like a dessert bar and beer & wine being included in the purchase price, this unique area has features not found anywhere else at Parkview Field.
400 Club Features:
• Accommodates 20 to 150 guests (a minimum of 100 guests is required for exclusivity)
• Area cost for groups includes ticket, buffet food service with popcorn, pretzels, dessert, soft drinks, draft beer & wine
• Cost per Person: $40
• No differentiation in pricing for children or those who choose not to drink alcohol
• Mixed drinks and hard liquor also available for purchase
• A 25% deposit is required 30 days after your reservation is made
Food service will be served starting 30 minutes prior to first pitch and will remain through the end of the 5th inning.
Dessert bar will be served after the 5th inning.
Standardized menu for each night will involve three stations with different options as well as popcorn and pretzels & a dessert item.
Station 1: Ballpark Classics
Mini burgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, sautéed mushrooms & onions, sliced watermelon
Station 2: Fiesta Nacho Bar
Including chips & soft taco shells, ground beef, chicken, shredded cheese, nacho cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream
Station 3: Fried Favorites
Boneless wings (buffalo & BBQ), mozzarella sticks, waffle fries
Brownies served with ice cream and toppings (Hot fudge, caramel, butterscotch, chocolate syrup)
(Menu options may vary in-season. Finalize menu with TinCaps representative prior to game date)
If you have questions about TinCaps Picnics/Group Outings, call (260) 482-6400.