Riverwalk Stadium Information
Montgomery Biscuits 200 Coosa Street Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone: 334.323.2255 Fax: 334.323.2225
Park Owner: City of Montgomery
Architect: Populous, Kansas City, MO
First Pitch: April 16, 2004
Park Dimensions: LF 314'; LC 380'; CF 401'; RC 377'; RF 332'
Wall Height: LF-LC: 13' 9 ¾"; CF-RC: 8'; RF 9'
- Game ticket price includes sales tax.
- Add $1 for day-of-game tickets.
Picnic Areas & Venues
Luxury Suites (for groups of 20 to 40)
The most exclusive spot in Riverwalk Stadium is inside one of our fabulous luxury suites. Pamper yourself and your group of 20 to 40. It's the ultimate luxury experience. More Info >>
Locomotive Loft (for groups of 60 to 120)
The Locomotive Loft is the most upscale event venue at Riverwalk Stadium. Located at suite level, its open-air location provides the exclusive atmosphere of a suite but accommodates groups of 60-120. More Info >>
Whistle Stop Grille (for groups of 45 to 120)
The Whistle Stop Grille is a private picnic area with a backyard barbecue feel, nestled in the seating bowl along the third base line. It's secluded enough to feel intimate and close enough to make your group of 45-120 feel like part of the action. More Info >>
Boxcar Buffet (for groups of up to 2,500)
The Boxcar Buffet is the granddaddy of our venues and is a great place to eat and mingle. It's a good old-fashioned home style picnic area that can accommodate up to 2,500 of your closest friends for an all-you-can-eat, fresh-off-the-grill feast! More Info >>
- The ballpark is located on Coosa St. and Tallapoosa St. and is a new modern ballpark built into the historical train station.
- The stadium capacity is 7,000, including general admission lawn seating that is located in right-center field.
- The stadium offers 20 luxury suites. Six of the suites are built into the old train terminal along the first base line and the remaining 14 run along the third base line.
- Montgomery Riverwalk Stadium offers picnic areas along the third base line and in left-center field. The picnic area in left-center field can accommodate up to 4,000 Biscuits fans.
- A children's playground area is located along the third base line.
- The stadium scoreboard is a $1 million video board with a huge LED screen capable of instant replay.