ProPetro Diamond Club
A restaurant inside a ballpark ... the ProPetro Diamond Club is one of the great innovations at Security Bank Ballpark. Humphrey Bogart once said ... "a hot dog at the ballpark is better than a steak at the Ritz." We agree, of course, and would point out that our concession stand menus offer a terrific range of choices.
But the ProPetro Diamond Club takes ballpark fare and service to another level.
- Open prior to to every RockHounds home game and for most major events at Security Bank Ballpark
- During RockHounds games, season ticket club seat holders and suite holders have access to the private indoor facility that features complimentary peanuts, popcorn, soft drinks. (Season ticket holders that have box seats or reserve seats can purchase passes for $150 per person for the season - ask your ticket rep for more details).
- A nightly buffet is available for purchase during games as well. The in-season menu changes on a nightly basis, and is prepared on-site by the RockHounds chefs. Check back here before every home stand to view the upcoming menu.
- The ProPetro Diamond Club also plays host to media luncheons for the RockHounds, Sockers, City of Midland and other outside companies that wish to rent the facility.
- Escape the heat and catch the RockHounds on the in-house video feed on one of the new flat screen tv's
If you have interest in renting the ProPetro Diamond Club on a non game day CLICK HERE for basic pricing information.
ProPetro Diamond Club Menu
Menu is subject change
Buffet Style Serving - $15.00 per person
Tuesday, April 29th - Opens at 6:00 PM
Corn on the Cob
Wednesday, April 30th - Opens at 10:30 AM
Soup & Sandwiches
Turkey, Ham, Roast Beert
Cheese, and grilled chicken
Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickles
Mustard and Mayo
Thursday, May 1st - Opens at 6:00 PM
Ranch Style Beans
Friday, May 2nd - Opens at 6:00 PM
Green Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Salsa, Chips, Guacamole