Visiting Clubhouse Manager Position
The Gwinnett Braves, Triple-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, are looking for a qualified candidate for the Visiting Clubhouse Manager position. To apply, please download an Event Staff Application and mail it to: Gwinnett Braves, P.O. Box 490310, Lawrenceville, GA 30049.
Visiting Clubhouse Manager Responsibilities:
- Operate the day to day operations of the Visiting Clubhouse
- Cleanliness of the locker rooms-bathrooms, shower rooms
- Organize and maintain the uniforms, equipment, dugout
- Player meals-pre and post-game meals, snacks, and beverage service
- Maintain the shower facilities with personal hygiene supplies
- Supervise Batboys for the visiting clubhouse
- Umpires Clubhouse liaison, laundry, meals, and uniforms
- Responsible for loading and unloading team equipment
- Prior clubhouse or locker room experience
- Interpersonal skills and problem solving preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work long hours
- Required to lift 50 pounds or more.