SUBWAY® Dragons 5K
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR Subway Dragons 5K!
Sign up in the first 30 days (by February 24) and receive a special BONUS of two tickets to a Dragons game in April!
Registration is underway for the 5th Annual Subway Dragons 5K at Fifth Third Field on Saturday, July 23! For the fifth straight year, the Dragons and Subway have teamed up for one of the Miami Valley's biggest races.
All participants in the run receive:
- an official 5K shirt
- tickets to a Dragons game
- two vouchers for FREE subs/salads from Subway restaurants
- and more!
On top of all the great race bag gear, if fans sign up for the race in the first 30 days of registration opening (by February 24), they will receive a bonus of two tickets to a Dragons game in April.
The race is $25 in advance or $30 after July 17. Kids age 17 and under can register for only $15!
To get all of the race details, view our Runners Guide HERE
NEW IN 2016: NEW to the Subway Dragons 5K in 2016 is a costume contest. Participants are encouraged to dress up in anything Dragons or baseball-related for the chance to win fantastic prizes. Costume categories will include best male, best female, best couple, and best group, among others.
- Bag pick up: will occur Friday, July 22 from 11am-6pm and Saturday, July 23 from 7am to 8:30am on the plaza in front of Fifth Third Field
- Parking: There is plenty of street parking available around the stadium. Meters are not enforced on the weekends. There are also several garages in the area for a small fee.
- Strollers/Dogs: We encourage walkers, runners, and strollers in the race! Due to allergies, we do not allow dogs to participate.
- Weather: The race is rain or shine!
- Race Course: Below is an image of the 2016 race course.