2013 Season Employment Opportunities
The Midland RockHounds are now accepting applications for internships during the 2013 baseball and soccer seasons at the Scharbauer Sports Complex.
Attn: Seasonal Employment Manager
5514 Champions Drive
Midland, TX 79707
2013 SUMMER EMPLOYMENT - PART TIME
The RockHounds and Sockers are planning for the 2013 season and are looking for hard working individuals for part time work in concessions, operations and game night staff. Please fill out the application in the link below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply mail it to the address below.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Games and Program Sales Staff
Work Hours: Typically 3 hours per day during home games. 30 minutes prior to gates opening until the bottom of the 6th inning
- Set up and break down inflatable games
- Oversee kid's games in the Fun Zone area
- Oversee kid's playing at Cintas Field (mini-baseball field)
- Sell game day program and yearbook
- Sell balls for the post game ball toss
Work Hours: Typically 3-4 hours per day during home games. 30 minutes prior to gates opening until the end of the game (depending on size of crowd). If you are interested in becoming an usher this summer contact Greg Bergman email@example.com.
- Responsible for a section or two of seating each night.
- Help fans find their seat location prior to and during games.
- Oversee and make sure ballpark policies are being adhered to.
- Customer service friendly position that requires lots of fan interaction and the ability to solve seating issues.
- Help with crowd overflow and be able to answer fans questions on a nightly basis.
The Midland RockHounds are seeking hard working individuals for the in-game and post-game Clean Team. The Clean Team is responsible for all post-event and in-game cleanup of the entire stadium. Hours vary based on game time. Pay rate will start at $9.00/hr. with the opportunity for monthly raises based on performance. No experience necessary and employees will be trained to use essential equipment. If interested please contact CJ Bahr at (432) 520-2255 ext.231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.