The Birmingham Barons and the City of Birmingham partnered with Children's of Albama, the University of Alabama at Birmingham and Intelligent Parking Systems on gameday parking details for the 2013 season at Regions Field, securing approximately 3,000 individual parking spaces within a five-minute walk of the ballpark. The amount of secured spots per person is higher than the team had at Regions Park in Hoover (capacity - 10,800), based on the smaller capacity of Regions Field (8,500).
Intelligent Parking Systems will have 15 six-passenger carts running on a continuous loop between these lots and Regions Field during every home game, providing fans with efficient transportation before and after each game.
All listed lots will be open to the public based on availability. Lot C has been designated as the Season Ticket holder lot. Fans with Season Tickets who purchased a season parking pass will have a reserved spot in that lot, located between 17th and 18th street on 3rd Avenue.
Birmingham Police Department officers will be stationed along all routes leading from Regions Field to the parking areas listed. Additionally, the streets surrounding Regions Field will be patrolled on game nights throughout the season.
Regions Field Parking Facts
- Approximately 3,000 secured spots within five minutes of Regions Field.
- Additionally on-street parking located in the streets surrounding the ballpark.
- Season Ticket Holder Parking available in Lot C with a parking pass.
- Shuttle Service available courtesy of Intelligent Parking Systems from each designated parking area.
- Three convenient entrances to Regions Field ensure a short walk from your parking spot to the ballpark.
Fans can check the Barons Facebook page, twitter and Barons.com for daily parking updates throughout the season.