Are you feeling lucky? Participate in the Loons brand new 50/50 Raffle, benefiting the Michigan Baseball Foundation, and you could pad your wallet during a Loons home game!
50/50 Raffle Rules
- Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket.
- The cash prize will be paid to the winner by check within 30 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply).
- The designated 50/50 raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- Prizes will be held and may be claimed up to 60 days after the date of the raffle.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
The Game Plan
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets will be sold from the time gates open until the end of the 7th inning.
- Tickets can be purchased throughout the ballpark by 50/50 sellers.
- All tickets are priced 3 for $5, 10 for $10 and 40 for $20
- One winning ticket will be selected each game
- The winner will win 50 percent of the net proceeds collected that game through the sale of raffle tickets.
- 50 percent of the net proceeds benefit the Michigan Baseball Foundation.
- The winning ticket will be announced at the end of the 8th inning over the public address system and posted at Guest Services.
- The winning ticket should be presented at Guest Services on the first base side of the main concourse.
- For more information or questions, please call the Loons at 989.837.2255 during business hours.
|Game Date||Raffle Prize Money||Winning Number||Prize Claimed|
|Thursday, April 4||$941||A-38587||Yes|
|Friday, April 5||$349||A-53985||Yes|
|Saturday, April 6||$117||A-28989||No|
|Sunday, April 7||$252||A-37350||Yes|
|Monday, April 8||$252||A-33563||Yes|
|Tuesday, April 16||$245||A-45709||Yes|
|Wed., April 17||$36||A-26339||No|
|Thurs., April 18||$61||A-10312||Yes|
|Sat., April 20||$151||A-20179||Yes|
|Sun., April 21||$284||A-43291||Yes|
|Wed., May 1||$239||A-41919||Yes|
|Thurs., May 2||$344||A-37612||Yes|
|Fri., May 3||$367||A-56108||Yes|
|Sat., May 4||$1,123||A-39454||Yes|
|Sun., May 5||$353||A-51212||Yes|
|Tues., May 14||$380||A-10005||Yes|
|Thurs., May 16||$535||A-35375||No|
|Sat., May 25||$662||A-10000||Yes|
|Sun., May 26||$558||A-48515||No|
|Mon., May 27||$443||A-43267||Yes|
|Fri., May 31||$1,303||A-49259||Yes|
|Sat., June 1||$1,132||A-50925||Yes|
|Sun., June 2||$711||A-36521||Yes|
|Mon., June 3||$295||A-43942||Yes|
|Sat., June 8||$1,447||A-51551||Yes|
|Sun., June 9||$1,195||A-24651||Yes|
|Mon., June 10||$457||A-42565||Yes|
|Tues., June 11||$428||A-13883||Yes|
|Wed., June 12||$52||A-21638||Yes|
|Thurs., June 13||$880||A-53864||Yes|
|Thurs., June 20||$968||A-21302||Yes|
|Fri., June 21||$1,253||A-32607||Yes|
|Sat., June 22||$1,678||A-42891||Yes|
|Sun., June 23||$1,226||A-53519||Yes|
|Mon., June 24||$416||A-56559||Yes|
|Tues., June 25||$797||A-28644||Yes|
|Tues., July 2||$880||A-22189||Yes|
|Wed., July 3||$1,982||A-48011||Yes|
|Wed., July 10||$860||A-24513||No|
|Thurs., July 11||$1,082||A-47837||Yes|
|Fri., July 12||$1,103||A-15843||Yes|
|Sat., July 13||$1,467||A-33577||Yes|
|Sun., July 14||$1,031||A-51644||Yes|
|Mon., July 15||$943||A-27215||Yes|
|Wed., July 24||$745||A-45731||Yes|
|Thurs., July 25||$1,307||A-10547||Yes|
|Fri., July 26||$743||A-10773||Yes|
|Sat., July 27||$2,149||A-21091||Yes|
|Sun., July 28||$1,001||A-22866||Yes|
|Mon., July 29||$806||A-49804||Yes|
|Thurs., August 1||$1,325||A-41126||Yes|
|Fri., August 2||$767||A-43438||Yes|
|Sat., August 10||$1,712||A-39736||No|
|Sun., August 11||$1,294||A-14080||Yes|
|Mon., August 12||$815||A-33065||Yes|
|Sat., August 17||$1,647||A-35845||Yes|
|Sun., August 18||$1,148||A-27718||Yes|
|Mon., August 19||$911||A-51291||Yes|
|Tues., August 20||$655||A-53627||Yes|
|Wed., August 21||$776||A-57600||Yes|
|Thurs., August 22||$2,329||A-11838||Yes|
|Fri., August 23||$2,693||A-27680||Yes|
|Wed., August 28||$1,310||A-21338||Yes|
|Thurs., August 29||$1,607||A-27025||Yes|
|Fri., August 30||$3,139||A-51564||Yes|
|Wed., Sept. 4||$2,000||A-34501||Yes|
|Tues., Dec. 31||$232||A-31669||No|