Are you feeling lucky? Participate in the Loons 50/50 Raffle, benefiting the Michigan Baseball Foundation, and you could pad your wallet during a Loons home game!
50/50 Raffle Rules
- Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket.
- The cash prize will be paid to the winner by check within 30 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply).
- The designated 50/50 raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- Prizes will be held and may be claimed up to 60 days after the date of the raffle.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
The Game Plan
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets will be sold from the time gates open until the end of the 7th inning.
- Tickets can be purchased throughout the ballpark by 50/50 sellers.
- All tickets are priced 3 for $5, 10 for $10 and 40 for $20
- One winning ticket will be selected each game
- The winner will win 50 percent of the net proceeds collected that game through the sale of raffle tickets.
- 50 percent of the net proceeds benefit the Michigan Baseball Foundation.
- The winning ticket will be announced at the end of the 8th inning over the public address system and posted at Guest Services.
- The winning ticket should be presented at Guest Services on the first base side of the main concourse.
- For more information or questions, please call the Loons at 989.837.2255 during business hours.
|Game Date||Raffle Prize Money||Winning Number||Prize Claimed|
|Tues., April 8||$941||A-49271||Yes|
|Wed., April 9||$178||A-24700||Yes|
|Thurs., April 10||$257||A-29778||Yes|
|Fri., April 11||$414||A-31728||Yes|
|Sat., April 12||$29||A-42229||Yes|
|Sun., April 13||$140||A-40178||Yes|
|Mon., April 21||$173||A-41537||Yes|
|Tues., April 22||$173||A-53411||Yes|
|Wed., April 23||$180||A-46971||No|
|Thurs., April 24||$250||A-42838||Yes|
|Fri., April 25||$482||A-50750||Yes|
|Sat., April 26||$270||A-23205||No|
|Sun., April 27||$302||A-35237||Yes|
|Mon., May 5||$149||A-35237||No|
|Tues., May 6||$180||A-40450||No|
|Mon., May 12||$236||A-56106||Yes|
|Tues., May 13||$317||A-39721||Yes|
|Thurs., May 15||$335||A-36067||Yes|
|Fri., May 16||$371||A-30551||No|
|Sat., May 17||$565||A-56938||Yes|
|Sun., May 18||$482||A-55601||Yes|
|Thurs., May 22||$864||A-48170||Yes|
|Fri., May 23||$902||A-10915||Yes|
|Sat., May 24||$1,834||A-58883||Yes|
|Sat., May 31||$2,052||A-17937||Yes|
|Sun., June 1||$828||A-13663||Yes|
|Mon., June 2||$497||A-30659||Yes|
|Tues., June 10||$668||A-48551||Yes|
|Wed., June 11||$223||A-54788||Yes|
|Thurs., June 12||$1,379||A-27986||Yes|
|Fri., June 13||$1,219||A-28701||Yes|
|Sat., June 14||$1,859||A-43903||Yes|
|Sun., June 15||$1,287||A-46248||Yes|
|Thurs., June 19||$1,319||A-27133||Yes|
|Fri., June 20||$1,258||A-43924||Yes|
|Sat., June 21||$1,791||A-56275||No|
|Sun., June 22||$1,240||A-59838||Yes|
|Fri., June 27||$1,683||A-12289||Yes|
|Sat., June 28||$2,259||A-27506||Yes|
|Sun., June 29||$819||A-43368||Yes|
|Mon., June 30||$560||A-31295||Yes|
|Tues., July 1||$878||A-55229||Yes|
|Wed., July 2||$657||A-53452||Yes|
|Thurs., July 3||$2,174||A-30512||Yes|
|Tues., July 8||$756||A-42560||Yes|
|Wed., July 9||$887||A-10274||Yes|
|Thurs., July 10||$1,962||A-25114||No|
|Wed., July 16||$1,026||A-31693||Yes|
|Thurs., July 17||$1,580||A-49124||No|
|Fri., July 18||$1,787||A-25749||Yes|
|Sat., July 19||$2,162||A-33632||Yes|
|Sun., July 20||1,287||A-11555||Yes|
|Mon., July 21||880||A-22588||Yes|