Are you feeling lucky? Participate in the Loons 50/50 Raffle, benefiting the Michigan Baseball Foundation, and you could pad your wallet during a Loons home game!
50/50 Raffle Rules
- Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket.
- The cash prize will be paid to the winner by check within 30 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply).
- The designated 50/50 raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- Prizes will be held and may be claimed up to 60 days after the date of the raffle.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
The Game Plan
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets will be sold from the time gates open until the end of the 7th inning.
- Tickets can be purchased throughout the ballpark by 50/50 sellers.
- All tickets are priced 3 for $5, 10 for $10 and 40 for $20
- One winning ticket will be selected each game
- The winner will win 50 percent of the net proceeds collected that game through the sale of raffle tickets.
- 50 percent of the net proceeds benefit the Michigan Baseball Foundation.
- The winning ticket will be announced at the end of the 8th inning over the public address system and posted at Guest Services.
- The winning ticket should be presented at Guest Services on the first base side of the main concourse.
- For more information or questions, please call the Loons at 989.837.2255 during business hours.
|Game Date||Raffle Prize Money||Winning Number||Prize Claimed|
|Wed., April 15||$392||A-25124||
|Thurs., April 16||$209||A-25681||
|Fri., April 17||$488||A-52591||
|Tues., April 21||$160||A-46469||
|Wed., April 22||$65||A-53287||
|Thurs., April 23||$158||A-50030||