Everybody wants to volunteer--the hard part is finding where and how. The River Cats have made volunteering easy with Cats Care.
Getting started is easy:
- Fans can sign up for a Cats Care Membership by providing their name and email at the Western Health Advantage Information Center located at the top of section 112.
- Simply choose which opportunities you would like to participate in and join River Cat fans, front office, players, and partners in making a difference.
- Cats Care members will receive a list of volunteer opportunities monthly provided by the River Cats.
- Upon signing up, Cats Care members will be entered to win a 2010 Oakland Athletics Team Autographed ball.
- Thank you!
Join us for our upcoming events:
- Sweating for McKinley - Saturday, September 13, 8:30am-12pm
- Discovery Park Beautification - Saturday, September 20 at Discovery Park
- Walk to End Alzheimer's - Saturday, September 27 on the S. steps of the Capitol
- Walk to defeat ALS - Saturday, October 4 at Raley Field
- Boys & Girls Club Boys Night Out - Friday, October 24, 6-9pm
- Boys & Girls Club Girls Day - Saturday, October 25, 10am-1pm