Family Faith Night
Friday, May 8 & June 26
Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
Family Faith Nights are special nights at Riverwalk Stadium in which we encourage people of all faiths to come together to worship, have fun, and bond outside the church walls. From the FREE pre-game concert, to faith based trivia games, a pre-game pastor lineup to celebrate your church's pastor, and a post-game MAX Fireworks show, you and your group are sure to have a memorable night!
Tickets to Family Faith Night are the same pricing as any other Biscuits regular season game.
- General Admission / Lawn Seating - $9.00*
- Box Seating - $11.00*
- Super Box Seating - $13.00*
*Add $1 for tickets purchased day of game.
We've been told that our Family Faith Night games are a great way to bridge pray & play! Several area churches make Family Faith Night a part of their fellowship calendar each year. To learn more about the special benefits of attending Family Faith Night as a group of 20 or more contact the Biscuits front office at (334)323-2255 or
- 5:30 p.m.- Gates open
- 5:45 p.m.- Pre-game concert presented by Faith Radio
- 7:05 p.m.- First pitch (Montgomery Biscuits vs. Birmingham Barons- May 8th / Montgomery Biscuits vs. Chattanooga Lookouts- June 26th)
- Post-game- ALL NEW MAX Fireworks Friday
Last year we were happy to host Eva Kroon Pike as our pre-game concert provided by Faith Radio. Get to know her work and check back when we announce our 2015 performers.