RockHounds Scholarship Program
The RockHounds Baseball Club invite all Midland/Odessa graduating high school seniors to apply for the 2017 RockHounds/Sockers FC Scholarship. This year, the RockHounds will award four (4) scholarships (each valued at $1,000) to selected applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a public or private school in Midland or Odessa and scheduled to receive their high school diploma following the 2017 spring semester;
- Applicants must be planning to enroll in a four-year university, junior college, or vocational institution for the 2017 fall semester (proof of enrollment may be requested at the beginning of the 2017 fall semester);
- Proof of high school graduation will be required before award is paid;
- All sections of the application must be completed;
- Application must be received by the RockHounds no later than April 14, 2017.
The scholarship is for one year and is non-renewable. The scholarship will be awarded in a lump sum, via check payable to the recipient.
All applications will be thoroughly evaluated and the recipients will be honored at Security Bank Ballpark during a 2017 RockHounds game.
- Bring all elements in a sealed envelope to the RockHounds' offices during normal business hours
- Mail to:
Attention: Courtnie Golden
5514 Champions Drive
Midland, TX 79706
- For questions regarding the RockHounds' scholarship program, contact:
Director of Community Relations
432.520.2255 ext. 205