2015 All-Star Information
|Sunday July 12, 2pm-9:00pm • Werner Park||
The Omaha Storm Chasers are kicking off the 2015 Triple-A All-Star week with a free community event at Werner Park. The ConAgra Foods Celebrity All-Star Fan Fest will include a beer garden, a performance by Lemon Fresh Day, a ballpark open house, and a 7-inning Celebrity softball game brought to you by ConAgra Foods to benefit the Foodbank for the Heartland. Festivities kick off when the Parking Lot with Live Music & Tailgate at 2 PM.
Click Here to see a list a participating celebrities.
Click Here to see a list of Silent Auction Items to benefit the Foodbank of the Heartland.
|Monday July 13, 7:35pm • Werner Park||
The 2015 Triple-A Home Run Derby Powered by OPPD will highlight three All-Stars from the Pacific Coast League and the International League along with two Nebraska area high school participants. These eight participants will swing for the fences for a chance to win the 2015 Home Run Derby Belt. The XPOGO Stunt Team will make their Nebraska debut and perform between rounds.
Click Here to see a list of Silent Auction Items to benefit OPPD's Energy Assistance Program.
Parking Lot Opens: 4:30pm | Gates Open: 6:30pm
|Tuesday July 14, 1pm-3:45pm • Werner Park||
Workout & Media Day will be FREE open event to the general public. All-Star Participants will be available for the following: autograph session, media availability, team photos, light workout and batting practice.
Parking Lot Opens: 11am | Gates Open: 1pm
Tuesday July 14
|The 2015 All-Star Gala presented by Werner Enterprises is a Private event hosted at the World's #1 Zoo, the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium. The All-Star Gala will bring executives, participants, and families together in a private setting for a night to remember.|
|Wednesday July 15 11:30am-1:30pm • Embassy Suites La Vista||The 2015 All-Star Spotlight Luncheon, presented by SAC Federal Credit Union, will take place at the Embassy Suites La Vista. Spotlight Luncheon highlights include an introduction of the All-Star participants and coaching staff along with keynote speakers.|
|Wednesday July 15, Game Time 7:05pm • Werner Park||
The Stars of the Pacific Coast League and the International League square off for the first time ever in the state of Nebraska at Werner Park for the First National Bank 2015 Triple-A All-Star Game. Gates open at 5:30 PM for this once in a generation event broadcast LIVE on MLB Network.
Parking Lot Opens: 3:30pm | Gates Open: 5:30pm
- Roller sparks IL rally, Triple-A All-Star win (7/15/15)
- Standout prospects from the Triple-A All-Star Game (7/15/15)
- Fan fave Falu makes first All-Star team (7/14/15)
- Alvarez outlasts O'Brien to win Derby (7/12/15)
- Triple-A Home run derby entrants (7/12/15)
- Cheslor Cuthbert Named to 2015 Pacific Coast League All-Star Team (7/11/15)
- Celebrity Softball Game Rosters for ConAgra Celebrity Fan Fest Announced (7/7/15)
- Participants for Triple-A Home Run Derby Powered by OPPD Announced (7/7/15)
- International League 2015 Triple-A All-Star Game Roster Revealed (7/2/15)
- Pacific Coast League 2015 Triple-A All-Star Game Roster Revealed (7/1/15)
- First National Bank 2015 Triple-A All-Stat Game Broadcast Details Announced (6/30/15)
- Field Staffs Announced for 2015 Triple-A All-Star Game featuring Brian Poldberg (6/18/15)
- Baseball Hall of Famer George Brett Keynote Speaker at SAC Federal Credit Union Spotlight Luncheon (6/5/15)
- Bohm & Kalina qualify for HR Derby (5/23/15)
- VIDEO: All-Star Events Announcement (5/13/15)
- All-Star Events Media Kit & Logos (5/13/15)
- First National Bank 2015 Triple-A All-Star Game Tickets On-Sale (5/5/15)
- OmahaStormChasers.com All-Time Triple-A All-Star Team Results (3/26/15)
- The Omaha Storm Chasers will host the First National Bank 2015 Triple-A All-Star Game (3/5/14)
ATTENTION: All Media Members wishing to secure a Credential for the First National Bank 2015 Triple-A All-Star Game & Triple-A Home Run Derby powered by OPPD should download and complete the Credential Request Form and e-mail to email@example.com OR fax to 402-738-7166.