Whether you're planning an event for your annual company function, your religious organization's youth group, or your child's little league victory celebration, the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville provides the perfect setting while the Jumbo Shrimp provide affordable family fun prices.
Check out the remodeled options that the Baseball Grounds has to offer to groups below.
Reserving a group outing is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Select the group area that interests you the most: See above for choices
2. Choose a few dates that would work best for your group:Click here for the schedule
3. Call or e-mail one of our friendly group representatives at (904) 358-2846 or click here to e-mail.
You'll have a Jumbo Shrimp representative that will serve as your personal event planner to make sure the process is hassle free. Your main responsibility is to come to the game and have a good time!
Group Outing and Picnic Ground Rules
- A 25% deposit is required to reserve your outing. Tickets and group areas will not be held without a deposit.
- Balance for all group packages are due 14 days prior outing. The Jumbo Shrimp reserve the right to cancel if full payment is not received at that time.
- Tickets will be given to group leader when all tickets are paid in full. Tickets not mailed or picked up within five days of scheduled outing will be held at a designated location for group leader only.
- Multiple parties may be booked in the First Base Party Deck, Third Base Party Plaza and Palm Tree Pavilion. Each area is in high demand and on most dates will accommodate several groups.