Nashville Sounds Promo Team
The Nashville Sounds are seeking individuals with prior dance experience to go along with enthusiastic and high-energy personalities for the Sounds Promo Team.
If you think you have the passion, please download the job application below. A description of the game day position can be found below.
The interactive team provides in-game entertainment such as dance routines, t-shirt toss, prize giveaways and fan contests performed live on the stadium's video board. Other opportunities throughout the season include serving as a team ambassador in the community.
The Sounds will host one audition session for the promo team on Saturday, February 18 at First Tennessee Park. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. with tryouts taking place from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
A seasonal position for the 2017 season, promo team members must be available for all designated home games and have flexible schedules for nights, weekends and holidays.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and bring a completed application. Candidates should wear dance attire with comfortable shoes and are encouraged to bring makeup/hair products, a towel, bottle of water and a 4x6" photograph to the audition.
DAY OF AUDITIONS - Each candidate will perform a 1 minute routine of their choice. You will perform the routine before a panel of judges and cuts to the group will be made. Please bring music for your routine on either a CD, iPod, or phone. After the first round of cuts a choreographed routine will be taught to the remaining candidates. You will be given a short time to ask questions and rehearse with the music on your own after the routine is taught. After each candidate has performed, a second cut will be made and the finalists will be announced at a later date.
For more information on the audition process, contact Mary Hegley at 615-515-1135 or via email.
The Country Legends Racers not only race in the mid-5th inning, but also greet fans at the gates before home games and meet and greet with fans after the race until the bottom of the 6th inning in the autographs and photo area.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Take on the persona of the Country Legend you encompass
- Interact with fans during pre-game festivities
- Race in the mid-5th inning Country Legends Race
- Participate in the autographs and photo station following the end of the race until the bottom of the 6th inning
- Take part in outside appearances as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous mascot experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be reliable and able to arrive at First Tennessee Park at least 90 minutes prior to game times
- Must be able to take part in tryouts
- Ability to run from centerfield to first base in a costume
- Ability to properly function in while wearing a costume
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity setting and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs.