- Park launches third homer of game for Red Wings
- Hillcats' Mejia extends hitting streak to 40 games
- Reading's Hoskins belts MiLB-leading 30th blast
- TinCaps skipper Contreras joins the podcast
- Shortstop Rivera makes diving catch for Greenville
- Schrock's dinger gets out in a hurry for P-Nats
- Reed belts third jack in four contests for Grizzlies
- Express' Bernier completes cycle with a blast
- Drillers' Bellinger belts another grand slam
- Reds first-rounder Senzel homers for Dragons
- Basto, Davis, Nash go back-to-back-to-back
- Cubs' Dewees hits first Carolina League jack
South Korea's Byungho Park has slugged eight homers in 10 games, more than any other player in the Minors. He went yard three times Thursday, the second Red Wing to do so this year.
Cleveland's No. 6 prospect Francisco Mejia sports the longest hitting streak in the Minor Leagues since 2009. The backstop made it 40 straight with an infield single for Lynchburg.
Coming off his best start of the season, Atlanta's No. 15 prospect Lucas Sims looks to keep the momentum going as he toes the rubber against Birmingham at 8 p.m. ET on Friday.
Fort Wayne manager Anthony Contreras discusses Anderson Espinoza and what it's like to manage traded players. Sam and Tyler also break down a big week in prospect promotions.
It's been one year since trades for Cole Hamels, Yoenis Cespedes and Troy Tulowitzki brought back major prospect hauls. How have those deadline deals held up in the 12 months since?
- Indians' Mejia runs hit streak to 40 games
- Twins' Park smashes three homers for Wings
- Reds' Aquino perfect at the plate for Tortugas
- Goats' Marquez flirts with no-hitter again
- Red-hot Fletcher racking up hits with 66ers
- Urena shows it's fun to be Blue Jays' No. 1
- Giants send lefty Mejia to Twins for Nunez
- Esurance #CallUpWorthy Central