- RailRiders' Austin hits third homer of the game
- Lehigh Valley's Crawford legs out RBI triple
- Yankees' Solano, Judge, Sanchez belt three in a row
- Tennessee's Happ finishes out off deflection
- Portland's Moncada hits first Double-A homer
- Jen Pawol on her pro umpiring debut
- Bowie's Latimore saves a home run
- Chihuahuas' McElroy leans into dugout for popup
- Swanson socks a solo shot for the M-Braves
- Express' Gallo homers halfway up the berm
- Turner slugs a two-run homer for the Chiefs
- RailRiders' Judge clears the fences again
Adrian Rondon, Tampa Bay's No. 19 prospect, had never gone yard professionally. But the 17-year-old shortstop belted three long balls and plated nine runs for Princeton on Friday.
Right-hander Touki Toussaint has been a work-in-progress since he was drafted at age 17, but the Braves' No. 5 prospect has shown better control to go with stellar stuff in Class A.
From lineup snafus to opossum encounters, there's been an array of strange, improbable and altogether head-scratching moments so far in 2016. "Crooked Numbers" takes a look.
- Austin bashes half of RailRiders' six homers
- Morales, Sanchez, Zokan hurl no-no for Blaze
- Rays' Rondon hits first three career homers
- Astros calling up No. 2 prospect Reed for debut
- Padres' Hedges goes yard in fourth straight
- Gerber shows some power for Flying Tigers
- RockHounds' righty Seddon sensational
- Dodgers' Stewart K's 10 in second straight start