- Chiefs clinch first division title since 1989
- Rehabbing Hosmer wins it for Storm Chasers
- Moya sets SeaWolves' record with 35th homer
- Rosa's single moves Suns into first place
- Peterson mashes a long solo homer for Generals
- Knights' Semien hits inside-the-park homer
- Drillers' Simon keeps blast in the ballpark
- Biscuits' Motter robs Peterson of a home run
- Story reaches into dugout for game-ending grab
- Mahtook ends Wright's no-hit bid ... again
- Sea Dogs clinch first division title since 2005
- Peguero hits 15th August homer for Storm Chasers
On the eve of the Midwest League playoffs, West Michigan's Jonathon Crawford allowed three hits over seven scoreless innings. He's given up five hits in his last three starts.
Inland Empire's Sherman Johnson capped the first five-hit game of his three-year career with a two-run blast in the 10th inning that extended his home run streak to four games.
Led by first baseman Hector Montes, the Rays return to the playoffs for the first time in 16 years, while the Twins open against the Cardinals with an eye toward an 11th league title.
From Arkansas to Cedar Rapids, Minor Leaguers screamed, stripped, posed with beverages and then tweeted about their moments of clubhouse glory after clinching playoff spots.
Devoted autograph seeker Ted Wasko and his brother have put together a staggering collection of baseball cards, including many autographed keepsakes from the Minor Leagues.
- Crawford turning it on as playoffs approach
- Chiefs capture first IL division title in 25 years
- 66ers' Johnson homers in fourth straight game
- Missing Link: Suns starter strikes out 12
- Keller allows one hit in Northwest League debut
- Doubledays' Eusebio slugs way to career night
- Tarpley saves his best for last for IronBirds
- Aquino's five RBIs help Mustangs seal berth
MLB.TV: Live Now