- Texas All-star MVP Cordell lofts three-run shot
- Bregman homers at Texas League All-Star Game
- Senators' Difo slugs slam on seven-RBI night
- TinCaps' France reaches into dugout for foul pop
- River Bandits' Straw dives for a backhanded grab
- Hedges belts seventh homer in seven games
- Miracle's Vavra talks baseball, family bonds
- Whitecaps' Hill makes diving catch in right field
- Benches clear between Zephyrs, Redbirds
- Iowa's Vogelbach homers in third straight game
- Akron's Frazier throws out runner to win game
- Fightin Phils' Cozens hits grand slam to tie MiLB lead
Rangers prospect and Texas League RBI leader Ryan Cordell went 3-for-5 with a homer, four RBIs and two runs scored to lead the South to victory at the midseason classic in Springfield.
After struggling most of the year, Wilmer Difo put the pieces together for his biggest game of the season for the Senators. He smacked a grand slam while amassing a pro-best seven RBIs.
Ben Hill kicked off his Appalachian League trip at Pioneer Park in Greeneville, Tennesee. While the stadium may be the newest in the league, the stands are filled with family and old friends.
- 'Riders' Cordell slugs way to All-Star MVP honor
- Nationals' Difo slams his way to career night
- Red Wings' Berrios takes no-hitter into seventh
- Bregman stays coy on potential promotion
- Moncada, Swanson head Futures Game rosters
- Benintendi ties career high in hits for Portland
- Yanks' Kaprielian suffers flexor tendon strain
- Plutko making quick strides with Columbus