- El Paso's Dickerson extends hit streak to 29 games
- Stallings homers again, caps seven-RBI night
- Sierra lays out to make play for Chiefs
- Generals' O'Neill stretches RBI streak to eight
- Pinder hits walk-off single in the 12th for Sounds
- JetHawks' Ferguson comes up with diving grab
- Renfroe goes yard again for the Chihuahuas
- Suns' Dean records another two-homer game
- I-Cubs' Contreras smacks a grand slam
- Kaminsky makes great play for RubberDucks
- Memphis' Reyes caps eight shutout frames
- Schimpf swats grand slam for Chihuahuas
Twins No. 3 prospect Tyler Jay recorded a career-high 11 strikeouts and gave up two hits over eight scoreless innings in his longest outing as a Minor Leaguer as Fort Myers beat St. Lucie.
Jacob Stallings had one homer and 10 RBIs in his first 31 games of the season for Indianapolis. In a win against Rochester, he went yard twice and drove in a career-high seven runs.
The Fresno Grizzlies, forever pushing the boundaries of what a Minor League team can do, invited fans to be married at the ballpark by their recently ordained mascot, Parker T. Bear.
- Jay fans career-high 11 in eight two-hit innings
- Indy's Stallings busts out with seven-RBI night
- Urias turns around, heads back to Dodgers
- Patient O'Neill piling up RBIs for Generals
- O's Walker breaks out with four hits, four RBIs
- Dixon goes yard twice again for Blue Wahoos
- Suns' Dean homers in consecutive at-bats
- O'Brien rejoins Aces, doesn't miss a beat