- El Paso's Hedges homers in fifth straight game
- Zephyrs' Hood hits pickup truck with home run
- Ortiz makes a leaping grab for the Indians
- 'Riders' Judge plates a run with a standup triple
- PawSox's Castillo makes over-the-shoulder catch
- Dickson crushes a solo homer for the Dodgers
- Tides' Avery makes a spectacular catch
- RailRiders' Judge homers in third straight game
- Cubs' Happ hammers first Double-A home run
- Bandits' Straw makes catch, hits wall, starts DP
- GreenJackets' Rojas gets tossed, puts on a show
- Brother surprises cancer patient at 51s game
Infielder Ian Happ, the Cubs' No. 3 prospect, is off to a flying start in Double-A -- he's 8-for-12 with a homer and three RBIs in the first four games of Tennessee's series with Pensacola.
Cubs slugger Dan Vogelbach went yard in the doubleheader opener, giving him long balls in three straight games. Iowa will try to salvage a split with Oklahoma City in the nightcap.
Just 19 years old, Adonis Medina took a no-hit bid into the ninth inning before allowing Daniel Johnson's single. Philly's No. 16 prospect hasn't given up a run in three outings for Williamsport.
- Nats promote top prospect Giolito to MLB
- Barons' Hawkins leads week's best hitters
- Boston's Ball headlines Pitchers of the Week
- Benintendi, Weaver thriving in Double-A
- Rockies' Freeland one step closer to home
- Twins slugger Walker not 'trying to change'
- Roth flirts with first no-hitter in Express history
- Yanks' Higashioka plates seven on two-homer day