- El Paso's Hedges homers in fifth straight game
- Zephyrs' Hood hits pickup truck with home run
- Ortiz makes a leaping grab for the Indians
- 'Riders' Judge plates a run with a standup triple
- PawSox's Castillo makes over-the-shoulder catch
- Dickson crushes a solo homer for the Dodgers
- Tides' Avery makes a spectacular catch
- RailRiders' Judge homers in third straight game
- Cubs' Happ hammers first Double-A home run
- Bandits' Straw makes catch, hits wall, starts DP
- GreenJackets' Rojas gets tossed, puts on a show
- Brother surprises cancer patient at 51s game
Cubs slugger Dan Vogelbach went yard in the doubleheader opener, giving him long balls in three straight games. Iowa will try to salvage a split with Oklahoma City in the nightcap.
Always a defensive stalwart, Austin Hedges is now swinging a scorching bat as well. The Padres prospect has gone deep in five straight games and has seven homers in his last nine.
Just 19 years old, Adonis Medina took a no-hit bid into the ninth inning before allowing Daniel Johnson's single. Philly's No. 16 prospect hasn't given up a run in three outings for Williamsport.
- Phillies' Medina falls two outs shy of no-hitter
- Top prospect Giolito heads to Washington
- Barons' Hawkins leads week's best hitters
- Boston's Ball headlines Pitchers of the Week
- Benintendi, Weaver thriving in Double-A
- Rockies' Freeland one step closer to home
- Twins slugger Walker not 'trying to change'
- Roth flirts with first no-hitter in Express history