- Buffalo's Norris rings up career-high 13th strikeout
- Travs' Bedrosian strikes out the side
- 2011: Dyson ties it; Cain wins it with walk-off hit
- Ventura starred for Nats before historic Series start
- Belt hit RBI double during rehab start for Fresno
- Ishikawa gets in practice on three-run homers
- Morse also teed off in first rehab outing at-bat
- Cards' Adams homers twice in Redbirds game
- Giants' Panik smacks grand slam for Grizzlies
- From CWS to World Series: Finnegan gets a K
- ALCS MVP Cain homers for the Naturals
- Grichuk goes yard in Redbirds' win
Miami righty Anthony DeSclafani fanned six in five innings for his first win as Salt River topped Surprise. At 11-3, the Rafters remain the only AFL team with double-digit victories.
The Auburn Doubledays were the third of five NYPL clubs Ben visited in August. Like Batavia and Jamestown, Auburn is a community-owned team playing in a simple, no-frills facility.
The Tennessee Smokies unveiled new uniforms Wednesday, revealing a color scheme and bear logo that pay tribute to the team's Cubs affiliation as well as local Smoky Mountain denizens.
Ben looks back at his August visit to Syracuse, where changes in the front office and on the field saw the Chiefs advance to the International League playoffs for the first time since 1998.
- Schebler, Seager lead Glendale in squeaker
- DeSclafani earns first win for scorching Rafters
- Cowart delivers clutch triple in Solar Sox rally
- Glasnow captures Starting Pitcher MiLBY
- Resilience makes Bedrosian top 'stopper'
- Sweeney falls base shy of cycle for Desert Dogs
- Mesa's speedy Hinshaw reaches base five times
- Kepler cranks out more hits in Rafters' victory