- Yankees' Torres singles for first Triple-A hit
- Sky Sox complete first triple play since 2014
- Knights' Asche dodges tag, steals second
- RailRiders' Frazier crushes a two-run homer
- Martin makes a tumbling grab for the Rainiers
- Erie's Quintana goes yard in first three at-bats
- Quad Cities' Perez notches his 10th strikeout
- Yard Goats' Carrizales makes diving catch
- Chapman crushes roundtripper for Nashville
- Senators' Marmolejos slugs go-ahead grand slam
- Gatewood rips two-run double for Mudcats
- Gore steals a home run for the Storm Chasers
Kyle Lloyd fanned 12 over 6 1/3 innings as San Antonio piled up 24 strikeouts, one shy of the Texas League record. The Missions and Tulsa totaled 43 K's, one short of tying the combined mark.
Commemorating the 100-year anniversary of the U.S.'s entry into World War I, teams across the Triple-A International League are staging a variety of ballpark events in remembrance.
Major League Baseball announced that MiLB has become an official partner of "PLAY BALL," an initiative that encourages young people to participate in baseball- or softball-related activities.
- Braves' Albies ties career high on four-hit night
- Yankees' Torres reaches twice in Triple-A debut
- Winker racks up another four hits for Louisville
- Jaye continues high-wire act with SeaWolves
- Cards' Arozarena posts another four-hit game
- Lloyd, Missions pile up 24 K's in walk-off win
- Sky Sox complete 'unique' triple play
- Padres' Baker belts two homers in Storm's rout
- Esurance #CallUpWorthy Central