- Red Sox prospect Dubon joins Minors podcast
- Top Play nominees for the 2016 MiLBY Awards
- Mudcats mascot rappels for Special Olympics
- View all the Top Home Run MiLBY nominees
- Tebow homers in first instructional league game
- Check out candidates for Top Blooper MiLBY
- MiLBY preview, Angels' Ward on podcast
- RailRiders win Triple-A National Championship
- Parmelee homers in Triple-A Championship Game
- Hedges gets Chihuahuas on board with RBI single
- RailRiders' Payton makes a running catch
- Top Mets prospect Rosario joins Minors podcast
At 8-for-19 (.421) with four walks (and only two strikeouts), Surprise shortstop Nick Gordon leads the AFL in batting and ranks fourth in OBP heading into today's matchup with Peoria.
The Double-A Flying Squirrels relocated to Richmond, Virginia, in 2010 thinking they'd soon have a new ballpark. A replacement for The Diamond may finally be in the works.
Red Sox prospect Mauricio Dubon calls in to talk about his stint with Surprise in the Arizona Fall League and Ben Hill discusses the latest stadium news in Richmond and elsewhere.
Taylor Ward didn't begin his second pro season like he wanted, but he picked up steam before heading to the Arizona Fall League, where he's focused on improving his skills behind the plate.
After giving up four runs in less than three innings during his AFL debut with the Rafters, Josh Taylor allowed just a hit and a walk while striking out seven over four frames in his second start.
- Batting Around: Making strides in Richmond
- AFL notes: Angels' Ward building off surge
- D-backs' Taylor rebounds in AFL with 'K' show
- All systems go for Rodgers, Rockies system
- AFL notes: O's Scott making adjustments
- Barreto collects four hits to halt early AFL skid
- Astros' Laureano takes first AFL honors
- Toolshed: Nats' Robles ranks as Spd-iest
MLB.TV: Live Now