- El Paso's Dickerson extends hit streak to 29 games
- Stallings homers again, caps seven-RBI night
- Generals' O'Neill stretches RBI streak to eight
- I-Cubs' Contreras smacks a grand slam
- Kaminsky makes great play for RubberDucks
- Memphis' Reyes caps eight shutout frames
- Schimpf swats grand slam for Chihuahuas
- Round Rock's Gallo crushes solo shot
- Brugman collects his fourth hit for Nashville
- Asche and Williams go back-to-back for IronPigs
- South Bend's Jimenez hits walk-off homer
- Sea Dogs' Benintendi makes shoestring grab
Twins No. 3 prospect Tyler Jay recorded a career-high 11 strikeouts and gave up two hits over eight scoreless innings in his longest outing as a Minor Leaguer as Fort Myers beat St. Lucie.
Jacob Stallings had one homer and 10 RBIs in his first 31 games of the season for Indianapolis. In a win against Rochester, he went yard twice and drove in a career-high seven runs.
The Fresno Grizzlies, forever pushing the boundaries of what a Minor League team can do, invited fans to be married at the ballpark by their recently ordained mascot, Parker T. Bear.
- Urias turns around, heads back to Dodgers
- Jay fans career-high 11 in eight two-hit innings
- M's Yarbrough among Pitchers of the Week
- Sparks leads Offensive Players of the Week
- Promo Watch: Furry matrimony in Fresno
- Roundup: Turner, Gallo make MLB cases
- Cards' DeJong shows he belongs in Double-A
- Rays' Hager healthy again, eager to learn