- O's Uxa caps career night with walk-off slam
- Hawkins makes sliding catch for Barons
- Suns' Riddle homers in 10-run inning
- Kepler comes up with game-ending diving catch
- Suns skipper Berg tosses a base, gets ejected
- Hooks' Phillips lays out, makes a diving catch
- Lookouts' Walker hits Minors-best 22nd homer
- Hooks' Phillips scores from first base on a single
- Walker hits a game-winning homer for the Tides
- Dodgers' Dickson injured making backhanded stab
- Kivlehan smacks a walk-off homer for the Rainiers
- Phils' Pointer caps a three-homer game
After going 6-2 with a 2.33 ERA for South Bend, Cubs prospect Jeremy Null is making his Class A Advanced debut in his home state of North Carolina when Myrtle Beach visits Winston-Salem.
After tossing seven strong innings in Charlotte's 2-1 loss on Tuesday, Terance Marin has thrown 29 scoreless innings since returning from a stint with Tijuana in the Mexican League.
The Inland Empire 66ers turn off the frills and carry on a Cal League tradition with "Nothing Night," playing without music or announcements, while Brooklyn celebrates Seinfeld again.
- Marin's scoreless streak at 29 innings for Knights
- Twins move Berrios up to Triple-A Rochester
- Promo Preview: 66ers host 'Nothing Night'
- On the Road: Richmond pitchers sing and dance
- Roundup: Farmer, Bird, Margot, Manaea, Gant
- Eugene's Civic Stadium a 'total loss' after fire
- Phillies' Crawford feeling right at home in Reading
- Twins' Walker continues to show power, poise