- Rabbit scampers across the field in Quad Cities
- Bats' Herrera makes a diving stop, gets the out
- Alford slugs a two-run shot for the Fisher Cats
- Tebow socks a double on two-hit day for the Fireflies
- Mahle completes perfect game for Blue Wahoos
- Knights' Delmonico scales tarp to make the catch
- Zagunis connects on I-Cubs' latest grand slam
- Brewers' Phillips goes yard again for the Sky Sox
- Ladendorf, Moncada turn spectacular Knights DP
- RiverDogs' Rutherford makes amazing catch
- Dewees crushes a two-run triple for the Naturals
- Astros' de Oleo wraps up a three-homer night
Sunday was Bark in the Park Day at Quad Cities' Modern Woodmen Park, but the River Bandits' game against Clinton was delayed briefly when a rabbit made its way onto the field.
Giants No. 2 prospect Christian Arroyo is thriving in Triple-A with a .442 average in 13 games. His potent bat could prompt a big league callup, if the Giants can find a position for him.
What happens when Angels pray? Mixed results, evidently, after a pair of Inland Empire hitters lit candles, played some dramatic music and spoke directly to the baseball gods this week.
Triple-A Charlotte manager Mark Grudzielanek joins the Minor League Baseball podcast to discuss his prospect-stacked roster, his Skee ball prowess and his 1997 Saturday Night Live cameo.
- 'Riders' Sadzeck takes no-hitter into eighth
- Hare stars on dog day afternoon in Quad Cities
- O'Hearn homers again in Storm Chasers' victory
- Sawyer perfect for five in Snappers' whitewash
- Fire Frogs' Harrington commanding zone
- Thompson cruises in first win for IronPigs
- Blue Wahoos' Mahle achieves perfection
- Esurance #CallUpWorthy Central