- Starling completes the Naturals' first cycle
- Keys' Gold comes up with a spectacular diving catch
- Seager slugs a two-run blast for the Dodgers
- I-Cubs' Baez caps third two-homer game of season
- Stephenson notches 10th strikeout for Bats
- Legends' Duenez reaches into dugout for foul pop
- Rainiers' Blash homers in fourth straight game
- Sea Dogs' Lin makes lunging grab, starts DP
- Olt tees off for third straight game for I-Cubs
- Gwinnett's Jenkins caps off his two-hit outing
- Midland's Olson belts second long ball of game
- Peraza legs out a triple for the G-Braves
Northwest Arkansas' Bubba Starling was having a pretty good month before becoming the first player in franchise history to hit for the cycle. He completed it with a single in the ninth inning.
Playing his first game for Iowa since fracturing his left ring finger on June 7, Javier Baez slugged solo shots in the second and ninth innings. It was his third two-homer game of the season.
LeDarious Clark, who's among the leaders in 10 offensive categories, is one of three players who'll represent Spokane when it hosts the first Northwest/Pioneer League All-Star Game.
- Starling records first cycle in Naturals history
- Reds' Stephenson states case for big league callup
- Baez comes off DL with smiles, two homers
- Aggressive approach pays off for Newcomb
- Hernandez ties Hops record in latest gem
- B-Mets' Fulmer caps big July with scoreless start
- A's deal Zobrist for pitchers Manaea, Brooks
- Scrappers' Tom goes 5-for-5, plates four runs