- Pooch takes joy lap in El Paso dachshund race
- Chasers' Coleman scales tarp to make catch
- Patterson hits walk-off homer in New Britain finale
- Naturals' Starling lays out for diving catch
- Keys' Caronia steals home for go-ahead run
- Red-hot Baez collects fourth hit for I-Cubs
- Reed caps two-homer night with Minors-best 33rd
- Blue Jays' Pompey slugs first Triple-A homer
- Moncada rips a two-run triple for the Drive
- Gallo goes opposite field with a two-run blast
- Cubs' Baez ranges up the middle for sliding stop
- Rehabbing Morneau goes yard for the Rock Cats
Bound for Hartford and life as the Yard Goats, the Rock Cats ended their stay in New Britain in dramatic fashion as Jordan Patterson hit a two-run walk-off homer in the 15th inning.
Lancaster's J.D. Davis extended his latest homer streak to three games with a pair of blasts and drove in a career-high six runs to become the first Cal Leaguer this year to reach the 100-RBI mark.
The best-of-3 Gulf Coast League Finals open this afternoon with outfielder Jake Thomas, who is batting .344 in his last 10 games, leading the Blue Jays against the Red Sox in Fort Myers.
Rochester's Jose Berrios has a 0.64 ERA and 22 strikeouts over 14 innings in his last two starts. The Twins' No. 2 prospect wraps August by taking on Pawtucket at 7:05 p.m. ET.
Zephyrs GM Mike Schline remembers sleeping in his office and showering in the clubhouse after Hurricane Katrina paralyzed New Orleans. Now 10 years later, his team stands strong.
- Rock Cats walk off in New Britain finale
- Davis keeps right on teeing off for JetHawks
- Blazing Baez racks up four more hits for I-Cubs
- Squirrels' Oropesa cuts swath through Akron
- Brault keeps the zeros coming for Altoona
- Grullon enjoys career day in BlueClaws romp
- Mariners, White Sox advance in AZL playoffs
- Dash's Almonte ups ante with career-high 12 K's