- Dash's Engel ends Underwood's no-hit bid
- Thunder's Williams robs Chester of extra bases
- Clippers' Lindor hits first homer of the season
- Swihart doubles in a run on four-hit afternoon
- Smokies' Almora caps another five-hit night
- Bisons' Kawasaki makes diving stop and the flip
- Tauchman makes a sliding catch for the Rock Cats
- B-Mets' Boyd delivers three-run walk-off double
- Zephyrs complete season's second triple play
- Red-hot Correa doubles in a run for Hooks
- Dodgers' Dickson lays out for a diving catch
- Red Wings' Rosario slams PawSox's Owens
Albert Almora collected four singles, a double, an RBI, a stolen base and a run scored in Tennessee's 7-1 win over Pensacola. It was the fourth career five-hit game for the Cubs' No. 6 prospect.
Ebbets Field, the home park of Jackie Robinson's Brooklyn Dodgers, is long gone. But Dodgertown, the franchise's long-time Spring Training complex, is alive and well in Florida.
Top Cubs prospect Kris Bryant confirmed he's heading to Chicago after seven games at Triple-A Iowa this season. Expected to suit up Friday, his swan song was a three-run homer.
- Pelicans' Underwood takes no-no into seventh
- Swihart enjoys career day in PawSox's romp
- Almora records fourth career five-hit game
- P-Nats' Difo caps five-hit night with first slam
- Plawecki fuels 51s' big inning, drives in five
- Rays' Robertson slugs first Double-A homer
- Blandino collects four hits for surging Tortugas
- Phillips continues hot streak in JetHawks' win