- Cowgill delivers walk-off single for Clippers
- Dash's Robbins triples to complete cycle
- Bisons' Pompey makes tremendous diving catch
- Mancini triples for first hit with Tides
- San Jose's Arenado starts spectacular double play
- Senators' Pleffner ends Musgrave's perfect game
- Parmley's bunt breaks up Trenton's no-hit bid
- Holder preserves Thunder's no-hitter
- Arcia belts a grand slam for the Sky Sox
- Indy's Glasnow fans Leonard for 11th K
- Reds' Winker connects on first Triple-A homer
- Timber Rattlers' Perrin notches 14th strikeout
Still just 19 years old, Dodgers left-hander Julio Urias has held Triple-A hitters to a .196 average in his first three starts of 2016. He'll come in for Oklahoma City in relief tonight.
D-backs outfielder Mike Freeman has hits in 15 straight games and is batting .394 overall -- second-best in the PCL. He and the Aces are opening a four-game set against Albuquerque.
No. 11 White Sox prospect Tyler Danish had previously gone the distance twice, but he never served up shutout ball in the process. He scattered three hits over nine frames Thursday.
Cubs No. 5 prospect Albert Almora joins the MiLB podcast to discuss his impressive start in Triple-A and his involvement in USA Baseball. Plus, the guys talk Food Fight and more.
- Cubs' Almora joins the MiLB podcast
- Padres' Allen makes hitting look easy
- Royals' Griffin pitching to his strengths
- Twins' Rodriguez gets 80-game suspension
- Roundup: Gems from Eflin, Acevedo, Brault
- White Sox's Robbins gives Dash another cycle
- Bloop ends Payano's no-hit bid in eighth
- MiLB's unique dishes served up in Food Fight