- Senators' Difo slugs slam on seven-RBI night
- Hedges belts seventh homer in seven games
- Miracle's Vavra talks baseball, family bonds
- Whitecaps' Hill makes diving catch in right field
- Benches clear between Zephyrs, Redbirds
- Iowa's Vogelbach homers in third straight game
- Akron's Frazier throws out runner to win game
- Fightin Phils' Cozens hits grand slam to tie MiLB lead
- Louisville's Garrett notches another strikeout
- El Paso's Hedges homers in fifth straight game
- Zephyrs' Hood hits pickup truck with home run
- Ortiz makes a leaping grab for the Indians
With multiple hits in five of his last six games, Tacoma's Stefen Romero ranks sixth in the PCL with a .963 OPS. He and the Rainiers are finishing a four-game set against Fresno.
Rangers prospect and Texas League RBI leader Ryan Cordell went 3-for-5 with a homer, four RBIs and two runs scored to lead the South to victory at the midseason classic in Springfield.
Ben Hill kicked off his Appalachian League trip at Pioneer Park in Greeneville, Tennesee. While the stadium may be the newest in the league, the stands are filled with family and old friends.
- Red Wings' Berrios takes no-hitter into seventh
- Moncada, Swanson head Futures Game rosters
- Plutko making quick strides with Columbus
- Yanks' Kaprielian suffers flexor tendon strain
- With scoreless start, Sands wins sixth straight
- Report: Phillies lefty Imhof suffers eye injury
- On the Road: Finding fellowship in Greeneville
- Rays' Gillaspie making gains with Biscuits