- Rockies' Stahel makes spectacular diving grab
- Seager doubles in a pair for the Dodgers
- RubberDucks' Myles steals home without a throw
- Chukars' Burt extends on-base streak to 50 games
- Wings' Beresford makes diving stop, starts DP
- Timber Rattlers' Corcino lays out for the catch
- Easley's bases-clearing hit wins it for Memphis
- Red Wings pitcher sings national anthem
- Hooks' Reed belts Minors-best 34th homer
- Dodgers' Britton ends 19-inning game with blast
- RailRiders' Gamel steals a hit with diving catch
- It's in the Cards: Martini tracks it down at wall
Charlotte third baseman Matt Davidson pulled into a tie for the IL lead by bashing two homers last night, his 21st and 22nd. He's looking to take sole possession of first in today's matinee.
Initially expected to miss the entire season following knee surgery, Marcus Stroman was back on the mound Wednesday and struck out seven over 4 2/3 hitless innings for Class A Lansing.
Allen Valerio and the Pulaski Yankees put together the league's best record since 2011 and face Princeton in the first round, while Greeneville draws Kingsport in the West semifinal.
- Report: Dodgers calling up top prospect Seager
- Roundup: Bradley, Martes, Gunkel, Shaw
- Twins' Kepler, Brewers' Lopez take home SL awards
- Stroman unhittable in his return with Lansing
- Burt extends on-base streak to 50 games
- RiverDogs walk off twice ... in the same game
- Preview: Appy League playoffs begin Thursday
- Acevedo hits 99 mph in career start for SI Yanks