- O's Uxa caps career night with walk-off slam
- Hawkins makes sliding catch for Barons
- Suns' Riddle homers in 10-run inning
- Kepler comes up with game-ending diving catch
- Suns skipper Berg tosses a base, gets ejected
- Hooks' Phillips lays out, makes a diving catch
- Lookouts' Walker hits Minors-best 22nd homer
- Hooks' Phillips scores from first base on a single
- Walker hits a game-winning homer for the Tides
- Dodgers' Dickson injured making backhanded stab
- Kivlehan smacks a walk-off homer for the Rainiers
- Phils' Pointer caps a three-homer game
Since returning from a stint with Tijuana in the Mexican League, Terance Marin has thrown 22 scoreless innings for Charlotte. He's trying to improve to 3-0 when the Knights play the Tides.
The Inland Empire 66ers turn off the frills and carry on a Cal League tradition with "Nothing Night," playing without music or announcements, while Brooklyn celebrates Seinfeld again.
Former Major Leaguer Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez had never seen son Dereck pitch professionally before. He got an eyeful as the Twins right-handed prospect carried a no-hitter into the seventh.
Orioles infielder Logan Uxa sat out 2014 after his release by the Reds. After going hitless in Monday's opener, he hit a walk-off slam to cap a career-best seven-RBI game in the nightcap.
- Twins move Berrios up to Triple-A Rochester
- Promo Preview: 66ers host 'Nothing Night'
- Eugene's Civic Stadium a 'total loss' after fire
- Phillies' Crawford feeling right at home in Reading
- Twins' Walker continues to show power, poise
- Royals' Gore still proving game in Texas League
- Twins' Rodriguez stingy in front of dad 'Pudge'
- O's Uxa making most of his second chances