- GreenJackets' Mazza finishes off perfect game
- Fabian saves Mazza's perfecto with a diving grab
- Moncada laces his first triple in Knights' victory
- M-Braves' Fried gets Velazquez swinging
- Whitecaps' Gibson makes over-the-shoulder grab
- Barons' Jones makes spectacular catch
- Stewart belts mammoth homer for Erie
- Columbia's Humphreys records 12th strikeout
- Brinson lays out to make catch for Sky Sox
- Drillers' Logan Landon makes a running catch
- Cubs' Wilson struggles with beach ball
- Rabbit scampers across the field in Quad Cities
The Charleston RiverDogs turned Saturday's seventh-inning stretch into a Guinness World Record attempt for "Largest Silly String Fight." That, and what's on tap, in Promo Watch.
A self-taught calligraphist, Mobile manager and former big leaguer Sal Fasano takes great care when filling out his lineup cards. "I always believed being in the lineup was special," he said.
Giants No. 2 prospect Christian Arroyo is thriving in Triple-A with a .442 average in 13 games. His potent bat could prompt a big league callup, if the Giants can find a position for him.
What happens when Angels pray? Mixed results, evidently, after a pair of Inland Empire hitters lit candles, played some dramatic music and spoke directly to the baseball gods this week.
- 'Jackets' Mazza throws Minors' latest perfecto
- Dodgers call up top prospect Bellinger
- Newcomb able to bounce back for the Braves
- Smokies' Hedges stays grounded in one-hitter
- McNeil makes up for lost time in St. Lucie debut
- LA's Smeltzer spins third straight scoreless start
- M-Braves lefty Fried untouchable in gem
- Esurance #CallUpWorthy Central