- Barons' Jones makes spectacular catch
- Stewart belts mammoth homer for Erie
- Columbia's Humphreys records 12th strikeout
- Brinson lays out to make catch for Sky Sox
- Drillers' Logan Landon makes a running catch
- Cubs' Wilson struggles with beach ball
- Rabbit scampers across the field in Quad Cities
- Rumble Ponies' Guillorme makes spectacular play
- Cats' Arroyo caps four-hit day with walk-off single
- Alford slugs a two-run shot for the Fisher Cats
- Bats' Herrera makes a diving stop, gets the out
- Tebow socks a double on two-hit day for the Fireflies
The Charleston RiverDogs turned Saturday's seventh-inning stretch into a Guinness World Record attempt for "Largest Silly String Fight." That, and what's on tap, in Promo Watch.
A self-taught calligraphist, Mobile manager and former big leaguer Sal Fasano takes great care when filling out his lineup cards. "I always believed being in the lineup was special," he said.
Giants No. 2 prospect Christian Arroyo is thriving in Triple-A with a .442 average in 13 games. His potent bat could prompt a big league callup, if the Giants can find a position for him.
What happens when Angels pray? Mixed results, evidently, after a pair of Inland Empire hitters lit candles, played some dramatic music and spoke directly to the baseball gods this week.
- Roundup: Duplantier extends streak in MWL
- Braves' Acuna earning raves in Florida
- Promo Watch: Silly business in Charleston
- Jays' Olivares collects first Class A cycle of '17
- BayBears' newest hurler has quite a Long night
- Quakes' Jackson homers in third straight game
- Tulsa's Rios rights ship with pro-best five hits
- Esurance #CallUpWorthy Central