- Blue Wahoos' Smith makes HR-saving catch
- All-Star MVP Tanielu delivers an RBI single
- G-Braves' Texeira tosses glove at plate umpire
- Smokies' Russell hits opposite-field grand slam
- Campbell registers South All-Stars' first hit
- SeaWolves' Moya smacks EL-best 32nd homer
- RailRiders' Pirela hits walk-off three-run triple
- Blue Wahoos' Lively helps own cause with homer
- Diaz, Bisons turn impressive double play
- Tigers' Edwards makes leaping grab
- Manny puts I-Cubs ahead with two-run shot
- MiLB's O'Conner, staff take Ice Bucket Challenge
Making his second Midwest League start, Jose De Leon recorded 14 strikeouts -- including nine in a row -- over six innings to break the Great Lakes mark set by Clayton Kershaw.
Tri-City DH Nick Tanielu went 3-for-3 with an RBI single and was named MVP as the North battled the South to a 1-1 tie at the New York-Penn League All-Star Game in Brooklyn.
Mahoning Valley's Eastwood Field will be taken over by Hunger Games celebrations, while the Potomac Nationals host outfielder Rick Ankiel on a night his number will be retired.
- De Leon sets Loons record with 14 strikeouts
- Tanielu earns MVP honors after All-Star tie
- Russell finishing on high note with Smokies
- Carbonell enjoys career night in Giants' win
- Rodon learns lessons in brief Knights debut
- Lail throws six hitless innings for T-Yankees
- Suns' Lopez adds six innings to shutout string
- Stalcup hurls three-hit shutout for Snappers