Why Minor League Baseball?
Minor League Baseball remains a sought-after property for national and international companies and organizations who want to reach millions of consumers. Here are just a few of the reasons why a partnership with Minor League Baseball is a home run!
- Promotion Customization and Affordability: Minor League Baseball's national sponsorship is customized to meet the client's goals and budgets.
- Partner Satisfaction: Minor League Baseball has conducted successful marketing campaigns for a diverse partner list.
- National Reach: Minor League Baseball has an expansive reach to 43 states and one Canadian Province. A program can be customized to as few as five teams or as many as 160 teams.
- Fan Base: Minor League Baseball boasted an overall attendance of more than 42.5 million fans in 2015! And with a fan demographic of nearly the same percentage of women as men, it's an opportunity to reach both audiences.
- Close Ties to Local Communities: Minor League Baseball offers grassroots marketing at its best! Build strong relationships with consumers by interacting with them face to face!
- Reputation: Minor League Baseball has provided affordable, family-friendly entertainment to people of all ages since its founding in 1901.
- Customer Service: Minor League Baseball assigns each partner and/or agency a personal, day-to-day contact at our office to ensure all goals are met.
MiLB Enterprises Staff
MiLB Enterprises works collaboratively with brands and their respective marketing agencies in the development of an integrated marketing campaign that leverages all MiLB touchpoints -- in-ballpark, online and in the community -– to best connect and engage MiLB corporate partners with millions of high-potential consumers throughout the U.S.
For more information on becoming a corporate partner of MiLB, please contact Zack Stone at (727) 456-1778 or via e-mail at ZStone@MiLB.com.