Why Minor League Baseball?
Minor League Baseball remains a sought-after property for national and international companies and organizations who want to reach millions of consumers. Here are just a few of the reasons why a partnership with Minor League Baseball is a home run!
- Promotion Customization and Affordability: Minor League Baseball's national sponsorship is customized to meet the client's goals and budgets.
- Sponsor Satisfaction: Minor League Baseball has conducted successful marketing campaigns for a diverse partner list.
- National Reach: Minor League Baseball has an expansive reach to 43 states and one Canadian Province. A program can be customized to as few as five teams or as many as 160 teams.
- Fan Base: Minor League Baseball boasted an overall attendance of more than 41 million fans in 2012! And with a fan demographic of nearly the same percentage of women as men, it's an opportunity to reach both audiences.
- Close Ties to Local Communities: Minor League Baseball offers grassroots marketing at its best! Build strong relationships with consumers by interacting with them face to face!
- Reputation: Minor League Baseball has provided affordable, family-friendly entertainment to people of all ages since its founding in 1901.
- Customer Service: Minor League Baseball assigns each sponsor and/or agency a personal, day-to-day contact at our office to ensure all goals are met.
Current and Past Corporate Sponsors
Minor League Baseball has facilitated successful national promotions with many well-known companies and organizations. Why not add your name to this list of satisfied sponsors?
- Bank of America
- General Mills
- Interstate Batteries
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kraft Foods
- National Honey Board
- Pert Plus
- Sara Lee
Minor League Baseball Marketing Staff
Our staff has more than 40 years of combined experience working in the baseball industry. We work with both clients and agencies to help them achieve their sponsorship and marketing objectives. Our top priority is to implement a program that meets your or your client's goals and customize a program that can offer a variety of channels to reach fans.
For more information on becoming a Minor League Baseball corporate partner, contact Gabe Rendon at grendon@MiLB.com or 727.456.1738.
Minor League Baseball Marketing
9550 16th Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33716