06/21/2009 11:21 PM ET
Cox Conserves & PawSox Sweepstakes Giveaway
Pawtucket Red Sox
Enter for your chance to win a VIP Ticket Package in the Cox Conserves & PawSox Sweepstakes Giveaway!
Stop by the Cox Fan Center during games at McCoy Stadium to enter to win.
- Four (4) Box seat tickets to the PawSox July 12 game (1:05pm)
- Four (4) tickets to the PawSox Pre-game BBQ (11am-1pm)
- Roundtrip limousine transportation to and from the game
- Throw out the First Pitch!
- Cox Conserves Reusable gift Bag including: a gift certificate for 3 months of complimentary Cox Digital Cable
Green is more than just a color at Cox.
Rising energy costs and a failing ecosystem are forcing many companies to evaluate how they handle their most basic operations. Since Cox Enterprises Chairman and CEO Jim Kennedy announced "Cox Conserves" in 2007, Cox New England has stepped up to meet his challenge of reducing the company's energy consumption by 20% by 2017.
Cox Conserves, a corporate program that includes the company's six major subsidiaries, encourages environmentally-conscious practices to reduce energy consumption and promote sustainability. In New England, Cox has adapted several 'green' initiatives that underscore its commitment to the environment. To learn more please visit www.coxconserves.com.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sweepstakes Period: The Cox Communications N.E. "PawSox VIP Ticket Package " (the "Sweepstakes") will begin on June 27, 2009 and end on July 6, 2007 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Eligibility: Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Sweepstakes is open to residents of Rhode Island who reside in the Cox Communications N.E. service area (as defined in Paragraph 8, below) and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Communications N.E. ("Sponsor"), its affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
How to Enter: Customers who complete an official entry form available at the Cox Fan Center at McCoy Stadium are eligible to win. Anyone who wishes to enter may also do so by hand printing their name, address, daytime and evening telephone number and age on a 3" x 5" postcard and mailing it to: Cox Communications PawSox VIP Ticket Package , Attn: Marketing Dept. DA. 9 J.P. Murphy Hwy, W. Warwick, RI 02893. All mail-in entries must be received by July 6, 2009. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions permitted. Only one (1) entry per outer stamped envelope, Limit one (1) entry per person. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
Winner Selection, Prizes and Odds: One (1) Winner will be selected in the Ticket Giveaway. The drawing will be held on or about July 6, 2009. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance: Winners will be notified by telephone and/or U.S. Mail on or about July 6, 2009. Sponsor's inability to reach a Winner at the contact information provided in his or her entry materials may result in disqualification of Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release. Failure to sign and return the affidavit may result in a Winner's disqualification and the award of the prize to a substitute Winner. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules on or before July 7, 2009 will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Sponsor: The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners or questions regarding this Sweepstakes, send a self addressed stamped envelope to Cox Communications "Paw Sox VIP Ticket Sweepstakes, Attn: Marketing Dept. DA, 9 J.P. Murphy Hwy, W. Warwick, RI 02893
8. Service Area; The Cox Communications N.E. service area is defined as the State of Rhode Island.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.