Only two bands will be selected by Mezza Luna management to perform during each audition night. Please note that during the Mezza Luna tryouts bands are responsible for all instruments, cords, cables, amps, microphones and stands for the event. Mezza Luna will provide house sounds, lights, monitors and sound tech for the performances. Groups will be supplied a playlist and audition must include performance of songs from each category on the list. The IronPigs front office staff will judge participants and select the finalist for the March 27 showdown competition.
Prior to audition, each band agrees to the terms below:
- If selected as the IronPigs House Band, the group will perform under the name Shake, Rattle & Pork Roll at IronPigs functions only. Name may not be used for other band appearances.
- Ability to perform pre-game shows on April 7, April 9, April 30, May 21, May 28, June 11, June 25, July 2, July 23, July 30, August 13, September 3 and two other mutually agreeable dates. Pre-game show times are 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Coca-Cola Park.
- Band is expected to play one song from each of the following preselected genres: classic rock, modern pop, crowd-pleasing country and dance.
- Compensation is $300 per game.
- The band members will receive complimentary tickets to each IronPigs game in which they perform.
- Bands will sign a performance agreement with the IronPigs.
Mezza Luna Sports Bar & Grill is located at 1201 Airport Road in Allentown and can be found online at www.mezzalunabarandgrill.com.