Previously announced was the manager of the team, Jim Tracy, and the teams' second baseman, Jamey Carroll. Tracy and Carroll are both still in the big leagues, Tracy as manager of the Colorado Rockies and Carroll as a utility player for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Manager - Jim Tracy
- Managed the Harrisburg Senators in 1993
- Led the Senators to a record of 94-44 and to an Eastern League Championship
- Was named Sporting News and Eastern League Manager of the Year in 1993
- The Senators were also named Minor League Team of the Year by Baseball America
- Named Eastern League All-Star Game Manager
2B - Jamey Carroll
- Played in Harrisburg from 1998 - 2000, and in 2002
- In 264 games, produced 145 runs, and had 283 hits, 50 doubles, 11 triples, 5 home runs, and 102 runs batted in.
- Participated in the 1998 and 1999 championship teams
- Was named to the 1999 Eastern League All-Star team
Along with the two already announced, and the rest of the team that has been selected, fans have been voting on the last player to be selected. Continuing until May 31st, log onto the Senators website, scroll down to the lower right hand side of the page where the poll question is, and select the player you think should be the Senators' all-time utility player. The players to select from are Matt Stairs, Andy Tracy, Tommy Gregg, Milton Bradley, and Jake Westbrook. One of those five players will join the other players as a member of the Senators' 25th Season All-Time team.
On game days, the Metro Bank Park box office is open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. until the end of the game, and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. until the end of the game. Box office hours on non-game days are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tickets are available via telephone during the same hours as the box office hours. Tickets are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, online at www.senatorsbaseball.com.