In addition to "trick-or-treating", there were a number of other activities for the youngsters, including the opportunity to create one-of-a-kind Trick-or-Treat bags, design special Halloween cookies, have their Halloween photos taken and much more.
The event took place on the Club Level with the support of the IronPigs' suite holders, who took advantage of the opportunity to decorate their suite so the children could go "door-to-door" for a unique "trick-or-treating" experience. In total, all 20 suites along with the outdoor PenTeleData party porches were decorated for Suites-n-Treats.
A record 1,200 guests from the following non-profit organizations were invited to participate in the 4th annual Suites-n-Treats at Coca-Cola Park.
- Good Shepherd Pediatrics
- Angel 34 Foundation
- Camelot for Children
- Dream Come True
- LVHN Pediatric Clinic
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation LV
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Diakon Adoption and Foster Care
- Easter Seals Eastern PA
- Eastern PA Down Syndrome Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boys and Girls Club - Allentown
- Boys and Girls Club - Bethlehem
- Boys and Girls Club - Easton
- Children's Home of Easton
- Valley Youth House
For more information on IronPigs Charities and their initiatives, please visit ironpigsbaseball.com and click on the Community tab.