The following group areas are available once group ticket sales commence on Tuesday:
- The brand-new Red Robin Tiki Terrace, highlighted by a unique seating overhang in left field, is available for groups of 48 to 64 people. The Tiki Terrace also includes a private area for your group directly behind the left field seats with access to drink rail and cocktail table seating.
- The Dugout Suites are located directly behind home plate at field level, offering a spectacular vantage point and a unique setting for any type of business or social gathering. Each Dugout Suite accommodates up to 30 guests and for larger parties, doors adjoining the suites can be opened to accommodate groups up to as many as 120.
- The PenTeleData Party Porches for groups of 30 to 65 fans are spacious, covered decks located on the first- and third-base sides of the Club Level. Additionally, the PenTeleData Party Porches offer group members access to the Club Bar, Coca-Cola Park's exclusive full-service bar and lounge.
- The PPL Picnic Patio, located on the third-base side of Coca-Cola Park, is a multi-tiered deck capable of seating as many as 500 fans on a nightly basis. The PPL Picnic Patio is an all-inclusive option that is available for groups of 24 or larger.
- The IronPigs Team Suite, located on the Club Level, offers extraordinary service and a remarkable setting for groups to enjoy an evening of IronPigs Baseball. This large, climate-controlled suite features a distinctive indoor lounge area and outdoor seating area for guests. The IronPigs Team Suite can accommodate up to 30 guests.
All group areas include a two and a half hour all-you-can-eat buffet (menu varies based on hospitality area) and unlimited soft drinks through the middle of the 8th inning. Other amenities included with any of the group areas listed above include the unique opportunity for a member of your group to throw out one of our ceremonial First Pitches, in-game group recognition on the IronPigs scoreboard and "Pig in a Poke" raffle cards for each group member.
Don't forget to ask about our "Spectacular Spring Specials" for select April and May dates to take advantage of the Lehigh Valley's premier hospitality areas at a special rate.
In addition to hospitality space, groups of 20 or more can also purchase tickets to any of the 80 home games at Coca-Cola Park during the 2012 season.
Season tickets and mini plans for the 2012 IronPigs season presented by Capital BlueCross are on sale now by calling 610) 841-PIGS or visiting Coca-Cola Park's ticket office during normal business hours.
The Lehigh Valley IronPigs are dedicated to providing family-friendly entertainment and are the only Minor League team to offer bubbles to fans entering the AT&T Plaza and balloons for all children exiting Coca-Cola Park.