These seven Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees games will be the first time Dwyer Stadium will host Triple-A baseball.
The Yankees will play at Dwyer Stadium on the following dates and game times:
- Friday, April 20th, vs. Norfolk (Baltimore Orioles Affiliate) at 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, April 21st, vs. Norfolk at 1:05 p.m.
- Sunday, April 22nd, vs. Norfolk at 1:05 p.m.
- Monday, April 23rd, vs. Norfolk at 12:05 p.m.
- Saturday, May 5th, vs. Pawtucket (Boston Red Sox Affiliate) at 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday, May 6th, vs. Pawtucket at 1:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 12th, vs. Louisville (Cincinnati Reds Affiliate) at 11:05 a.m.
Individual game ticket prices for those games will be as follows:
Box Seats: $9.00
General Admission (Adult): $8.00
General Admission (JR/SR): $7.00
The Muckdogs are also offering a ticket package that will allow fans to see all seven Yankees games at Dwyer Stadium next season. Those prices are as follows:
Box Seats: $50
General Admission: $43
Currently, box seats for the Yankees are becoming very limited so fans are encouraged to call or stop into the box office as early as possible.
Season tickets, coupon books, and ticket packages for Muckdogs games are also on sale. Muckdogs coupon books will not be redeemable for the seven Yankees games at Dwyer Stadium.
All packages are currently on sale and can be purchased by calling 585-343-5454, or in person at Dwyer Stadium from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Batavia Muckdogs are the short-season, Class A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals and are the last remaining founding member of the New York-Penn League, dating back to 1939. The Batavia Muckdogs are operated by the neighboring Rochester Red Wings.
Location: Dwyer Stadium, 299 Bank Street, Batavia, NY 14020
Phone: 585-343-5454; Fax: 585-343-5620