PISA, Italy - Hooks fans and Silver Sluggers Linda Landreth and husband Gordon recently visited Italy on vacation. Among the sites they visited were the Leaning Tower of Pisa, next to the Cathedral of Pisa. The two structures are located in Pisa's Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles).
Construction on the tower began in 1173. The first stone of the cathedral was laid in 1063, according to greatbuildings.com
The Landreths are among hundreds of Hooks supporters who stay connected to the team and enjoy great value through one or more fan clubs. See what our clubs have to offer: