After traveling to Haiti this past offseason, IronPigs outfielder Steve Susdorf and his wife Kelsey have organized a raffle and an auction of IronPigs memorabilia to raise money for the House of Hope Orphanage in Haiti. The event will take place throughout the game against the Columbus Clippers this Friday, July 19 at Coca-Cola Park which begins at 7:05 p.m.
As part of the raffle and auction, fans have a chance to win these prizes:
- Tour of the clubhouse with Steve Susdorf
- Take batting practice with the team
- Throw out a first pitch
- Enjoy the game from the front row with three of your closest friends or family
- Personalized IronPigs jersey
- Lunch with Steve Susdorf and Tyler Cloyd
- Carlos Zambrano autographed jersey
- Erik Kratz autographed baseball
- IronPigs team autographed batting helmet
Susdorf currently leads the IronPigs with a .347 batting average and a .438 on-base percentage. The California native was originally selected by the Phillies in the 19th round of the 2008 draft, the same season he helped lead the Fresno State University Bulldogs to the 2008 College World Series title.
Single-game tickets, mini-plan packages and group tickets for all IronPigs home games presented by Capital BlueCross, are on sale now and can be purchased at the Coca-Cola Park Ticket Office, online at www.ironpigsbaseball.com or by calling (610) 841-PIGS.